LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
As a Machine Learning Engineer in Satalia, you will support and drive forward machine learning oriented products and consultancy projects using the Python programming language. Your focus will be on designing, developing and deploying machine learning elements of data science projects and will work in partnership with other data scientists, software engineers, optimisation specialists. You will relish the challenge of building robust, scalable machine learning solutions that often function in harmony with other cutting-edge geospatial and optimisation components.
- Developing and deploying production-grade machine learning solutions.
- Taking the lead in architecture planning of machine learning projects at inception and later stages of development.
- Utilising cloud services where appropriate and staying abreast of new developments.
- Researching and knowledge-sharing developments in machine learning that you are passionate about.
- Independently deploying your expertise to identify and solve organisational objectives and projects.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to team members and clients;
- Understanding clients’ needs and adapting design and deployment decisions accordingly.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Strong commercial programming experience in Python.
- Experience developing, deploying and integrating machine learning pipelines.
- Knowledge of data manipulation/modelling using popular open-source frameworks such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow.
- Strong foundations in DevOps and software development and their application.
- Statistics knowledge.
- Ability to learn new skills rapidly and keep abreast with new developments in machine learning.
- Willingness to collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams and adapt communication style to different audiences.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Good luck and we look forward to connecting with you shortly.
By applying to Satalia you are expressly giving your consent for the collection and use of your information as described within our Satalia’s Recruitment Privacy Notice here