LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
Satalia provides all employees with a flexible culture that enables you to balance work and life. We offer; unlimited holiday, remote working, flexible working hours, and a competitive salary and bonus scheme for all employees.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. At Satalia we are committed to improving diversity, and will happily provide additional training for applicants who do not meet some criteria, but who can enrich our culture.
At Satalia we are looking for a creative and technology-driven generalist. Day-to-day you will support administration processes, formal meetings, provide advice and support ongoing project work. The uniqueness of this position is the ability to deploy experimental and new approaches to organisational and employee development. An interest in design thinking and technology as a lever for contemporary HR practices will be beneficial for life at Satalia.
- Deliver advice and guidance on policies, processes and procedures to employees.
- Own and manage assigned ER cases of issues that arise.
- Support employee on-boarding administration; new start letters, orientation, email address creation etc
- Working with hiring teams to support recruitment processes; posting jobs, writing descriptions, conducting screening calls etc.
- Own people-related projects.
- Support employees to set career goals and align career expectations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- CIPD qualification.
- Data competent.
- Experience investigating and managing ER issues.
- Good understanding of UK employment law.
- Commercial awareness of HR value add.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Good luck and we look forward to connecting with you very shortly.
By applying to Satalia you are expressly giving your consent for the collection and use of your information as described within our Satalia’s Recruitment Privacy Notice here