LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
Satalia provides all employees with a flexible culture that enables you to balance work and life. We offer; unlimited holiday, remote working, flexible working hours, and a competitive salary and bonus scheme for all employees.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. At Satalia we are committed to improving diversity, and will happily provide additional training for applicants who do not meet some criteria, but who can enrich our culture.
At Satalia we do not have a traditional sales team and we are not looking to develop the traditional sales team or culture. We are looking for an individual who has proven success building effective relationships with potential clients in order to prospect and nurture our leads as well as further develop relationships with existing clients. You will be tasked with representing Satalia’s brand and ensuring you are getting us in front of the right people. Your role will require you to ask the right questions and keep your finger on the industry pulse. We are looking for someone who is innovative and keen to shape what the future of sales should look and feel like.
- Evangelise and showcase Satalia’s products and services.
- Research and identify key clients and accounts Satalia should approach.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders of prospecting clients.
- Ability to share insight on market trends and needs to the product teams.
- Support the creation of marketing and communication content.
- Generating conversation with senior leaders, while managing the sales process from prospecting conversion to closing deals.
- Scoping the work and commercials of a project alongside pricing structures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Experienced in qualifying and prospecting clients.
- Experienced in high-value B2B sales.
- Ability to close sales upwards of £250k
- Experienced in commercial negotiations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience managing opportunities from pitching new business to closing revenue-generating business.
- A genuine passion and interest in AI.
- Exposure and knowledge of the supply chain logistics industry.
- Public speaking at industry-specific events.
- Knowledge of UK IP law.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Good luck and we look forward to connecting with you very shortly.
By applying to Satalia you are expressly giving your consent for the collection and use of your information as described within our Satalia’s Recruitment Privacy Notice here