- Provide support to individuals looking to enroll in our health, dental, vision, and other insurance programs.
- Take inbound calls from, and make outbound calls to, our highly qualified and well-established client base of prospects.
- Advise prospective clients on the best plan options for their situation.
- Follow-up with interested individuals by phone and email.
- NO cold calling - all prospects have shown interest/inquired with our company.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Energetic, fun, lively, and has a positive personality.
- Independent while able to work in a team environment.
- Extremely motivated and driven to succeed.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with excellent typing skills.
- Health and Life Insurance license is required; however, SASid will pay for qualified candidates to attain their Health and Life license prior to employment.
- Full time availability - Monday through Friday.
- Hourly base pay plus monthly commission
- Paid Time Off following 90 days, 1 year, and 2 years of service*
- Group health insurance and supplemental plans including short term disability and life insurance*
- 401k company matching*
*Benefit available following 90 days of employment.
If you’re the right candidate for this position, please fill out the form below and attach your resume or email email@example.com.