IT Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope. Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks, setting milestone(s), managing expectations, and foster relationships with key partnerships.
- Create & manage project plans (smartsheets preferred)
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Manage project expectations (timing, ability, delivery)
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Is energetic, fun, lively, and has a positive personality.
- Thinks like an entrepreneur and can take ownership of a situation.
- Willingness to travel
- Is extremely motivated and driven to succeed.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Knows their way around a computer, keyboard shortcuts, Google apps.
- 2+ year(s) experience in IT project management.
- Experience leading project-oriented teams and workgroups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with meeting process, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to do complex problem-solving.
What we offer…
- Full Time Salary and Project Bonuses
- Great Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision & More)
- 401(k) with matching contributions (50% up to 6%)
- A fun workplace where culture and employee happiness matters.
If you’re the right candidate for this position, please send your resume