Clients like you. Like a lot. Like love even. You’re a rare combo of good conversation and technical prowess. Computers don’t scare you. Spreadsheets are liberating. You strive to keep your inbox at zero. You’ve got a background in stellar client management and have maybe worked at a digital agency or two. You’re so self-motivated, your application is half-submitted and you haven’t even gotten to the requirements yet! You LIVE FOR detail, you crush deadlines, you organize like a Trapper Keeper and switch gears like Ricky Bobby.
That’s you, and you’ll be using those people and technical skills to help major brands with their presence on Amazon.
About the Job
We’re pretty good at selling stuff on Amazon. Brands are not so good at selling stuff on Amazon. We’ve developed a program which allows us to optimize and grow sales for brands on Amazon. You’ll be executing these programs and communicating with the clients about the progress.
Best part of the job: Ain't no totem pole here! You’ll have direct contact with the founders, and will receive mentoring, open communication and a more than an occasional high five.
Worst part of the job: We’re moving at 100 mph. Growing, twisting, turning and doing the best we can to stay the course. Lot’s will be thrown your way! Organization and developing systems will be your best friends.
It'll go better if: If you’re one of those always-organized people that everyone was jealous of. Super bonus if you’ve sold on Amazon before.
Make sure you bring: A hungry desire to truly learn and thrive.
· Work closely with clients to develop and execute Amazon strategy
· Engage in uploading the client’s catalog of products on to the Amazon marketplace
· Frequently communicate with multiple clients regarding their Amazon strategy. This will mostly be through email, but does include in person and phone contact
· Coordinate with Quiverr’s operations team to ensure advertising, purchase orders, copy, and listing creation are completed in a timely manner
· Provide update emails to clients that detail key success metrics like sales, Amazon reviews, and advertising performance
· Monitor all SKUs for each client to confirm product listings are always optimized and represent that brand in a positive way
· Initiate support cases with Amazon if product listings are “broken” or not showing correctly
· College Degree or five years of relevant experience
· Previous Account/Client Management in a technical environment
· Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to operate within cross-functional teams without formal authority
· GREAT personal email management skills. ie You respond fast to emails.
· STRONG with Excel and Google Drive
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
· Amazon, Ebay or Etsy seller experience
· Digital Agency Experience
· Previous account/client management experience
Located in Carlsbad, Quiverr is one of San Diego's fastest growing companies exploiting Amazon for market intelligence, launching products, and building brands. Backed by a team of seasoned online veterans, Quiverr drives profitability for their own branded products, along with a select group of brands looking to maximize marketplace channels.