makes it easier to organize, find and share your digital knowledge. We’re building software that works the way our brains work, using 3D technologies to tap into the power of Visual and Spatial Memory.
We're hiring a Swiss Army Knife Full Stack Developer to build the backend of an application that connects people's data to a front-end built in Unity.
- You're adept with ASP.NET Core Web API
- You have experience with Angular or React/Redux
- Typescript experience is a plus
- Experience developing for mobile platforms is a bonus
- You've worked with several data storage technologies including SQL Server; experience with NoSQL technologies is a plus
- Experience with either Azure or AWS
- Are you comfortable working in the dynamic environment of an early-stage startup?
- Do you learn quickly, ask questions, listen, and bring new ideas and answers to the team?
- Are you a strong writer and communicator?
- Do you like working both collaboratively and independently?
- Saganworks is based in downtown Ann Arbor. We offer flexible scheduling and the ability to work from home, but you should be available to work onsite at least half-time.
We prefer a mid or senior career developer for this position, but if you are an exceptional early-career engineer with at least 3 years work experience and Saganworks sounds like a fit, we’d love to learn more.
A cover letter is required. We're interested in learning about your background and interests as they relate to this position. No form letters, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are building an inclusive team to ensure that Saganworks builds a dynamic company.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K Contributions
- Professional Development & Wellness Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible hours and time off policy
Learning and Professional Development
- You'll join a small team with years of experience developing new products and user experiences.
- You'll tackle challenging problems that incorporate visualization, neuroscience, online privacy, AI, and knowledge management.
- Being part of Saganworks means you'll be continuously learning and teaching.
- You'll work with dynamic 3D technology at the intersection of screens, AR and VR.