We’re searching for a new team member who shares our passion for data and marketing; uncovering actionable insights; and continuous, measurable improvement. Like all team members, this person must be extremely detail-oriented, with a curious nature and the drive to constantly push the envelope of how we integrate data and technology to provide innovative solutions.
The digital analytics implementation specialist is responsible for supporting all advanced platform implementations (Google 360, etc.) as well as tagging, testing, and ad hoc troubleshooting.
If you don’t know Saatva yet, you will. And you’ll help make that happen. In 2010, Saatva disrupted the mattress industry when we became the first brand to sell luxury mattresses online. Today, at $220 million in annual revenues, Saatva is one of the fastest-growing mattress companies in the world, despite only 2% brand awareness. Imagine what we can do with 25%.
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Google Analytics 360)
- Direct datalayer implementation on sites and pages across website properties
- Partner with development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation
- Manage tags via tag management platform (primarily Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager, and Tealium)
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients
- Implement site personalization tools (Optimizely, Monetate, Maxymiser, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or actively pursuing a degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills for articulating needs and opportunities with nontechnical audiences
- Some exposure to web diagnostic tools
- Experience working with tag management platforms and data layers
- Report development and Tableau experience a plus
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills, attitude, and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Offerings and culture:
• $15/hour 30 hours/wk
• Fun, dog-friendly workspace in South Austin
About The Saatva Company
Founded in 2010, The Saatva Company is a rapidly growing e-commerce company that designs and develops affordable luxury, eco-responsible mattresses at a fraction of retail prices. Saatva has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies for three consecutive years and by Internet Retailer as the fifth fastest growing e-retailer in the 2016 Top 500 Guide, ahead of Fitbit, the Honest Company, and Wayfair.
The Saatva Company umbrella includes four luxury brands — Saatva innerspring mattress, Loom & Leaf ultra-premium memory foam mattress, Zenhaven all-natural Talalay latex mattress, and our Lineal adjustable bed frame.
Why work with us:
At Saatva, we do more than just sell mattresses. We believe in working together as a team to achieve our greatest potential—and having a good time in the process. We are committed to a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth, as we take on one of the country’s most established industries.
The Saatva Company is an equal opportunity employer.