This is a unique opportunity at RTS Labs in an exciting new and rapidly growing job function in software development. As a DevOps Engineer, you will help develop, integrate, and maintain core systems for various clients and projects. This process includes continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management, and supporting the end-to-end release process within our infrastructure and deployment pipeline. You will be the critical lead for infrastructure-as-code across multiple clients and ongoing software development projects.
Who You Are:
- One year of experience working as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Passionate about using technology to solve every problem
- Enjoy working in an environment where your ideas shape the direction of the company
- Love to learn and implement new techniques and technology
- Want to automate all the things
Daily Responsibilities / Primary Duties:
- Work with Agile teams across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud resources
- Design and develop CI/CD pipelines
- Design cloud infrastructure surrounding secure networking best practices
- Actively lead the availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Identify process bottlenecks and research tools to fix them
Some Other Experience We’re Looking for:
- Linux Administration
- Terraform or CloudFormation
- Configuration Management tools like Ansible, or similar
- Container Management with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Monitoring and Logging tools like Elasticsearch, Grafana, or similar
- A working understanding of code and script
- Web servers and how they network
RTS & Our Culture:
RTS Labs is a dynamic, rapidly-growing software development company specializing in web, mobile, cloud, data analytics, Salesforce, and big data. We build great relationships with our clients and we develop innovative solutions to solve their needs.
Our teams work in an environment with plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm, and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of the company. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours, and no big egos. We offer a hard-working but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity. We work hard as a team, and we play hard as a team.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, life insurance, and short-term disability.
Job Type: Full-time