Senior IT Project Manager
Project management at RTS Labs is uniquely fluid, varied, demanding, and rewarding. We are a flat organization, which means we need innate leaders who are dynamic, business-oriented, and internally motivated to drive process and overall company growth.
Our PMs serve their project teams with traditional PM scheduling and coordination, but also extend significantly into client-facing communications and relationship building, informal team leadership, and sometimes even buying pizza on release nights. We’re blazing the trail with project delivery and process improvement for a small and fast-growing company.
A successful RTS Project Manager is a detail-oriented, client-focused, transformational leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a team player, you speak up when something needs to be changed or recognized, and you are not afraid to get in the weeds. We need someone who is highly innovative, who has experience in the IT industry, understanding application architecture, and managing and fostering multiple client relationships.
Our teams work in an environment that leaves plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm, and personal growth. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours, and no big egos. We offer a hard-working but fun and casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity.
Are you Interested in leading project teams for a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Cloud, and Data Analytics?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You embrace ambiguity, realizing that not every problem requires the same solution or approach
- Innate ability to influence, lead and serve a team of highly-skilled and experienced software developers
- Capability and comfort creating, coordinating, and maintaining an integrated project plan with detail-oriented juggling across multiple simultaneous projects
- You’ve taken part in Agile transformation or application of Agile methodology on software development projects
- You are intellectually curious and bring a combination of technical and leadership skills
- You’re an experienced technical problem solver with a solutions mindset that can address and communicate technical or process issues internally and externally (with clients) and solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking
- Build strong and lasting relationships with clients based on trust by keeping clients updated, identifying and mitigating roadblocks, and delivering projects within the constraints (business development)
Do you have:
- Understanding of web architecture and software technologies (you don’t have to code, but understand the basics to manage projects)
- Ability to work with clients in a variety of business domains to understand their technology needs and support providing creative solutions
- Experience writing proposals and statements of work and identifying and ensuring resource needs for the project teams are addressed and managed
- 3-5 or more years of experience working as a Project Manager
And you prefer a working environment that offers:
- A technically proficient, learning-oriented culture
- A hard-working, but casual workplace with no b.s., few meetings, and a get-it-done philosophy
- A flat management organization where everyone takes full responsibility for their day-to-day activities
We’d love to hear from you!