Interested in joining a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics and Big Data?
- Solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (status quo is not our game)
- Love to learn and share your insights (nobody is perfect and you have to be ready to share)
- Know what it means to be a team player (egos are left at the door)
- Build relationships with clients based on trust (we are straightforward and honest at all times)
- Reliably manage yourself (you build your own role and know when things need to get done)
- Write beautiful code you are proud of and is showcase worthy (modern, sleek)
- Front End developers work closely with UX designers and backend developers to build custom web applications. You'll be building reusable React components, consuming REST APIs, implementing designs and prototypes from mockups, and more! You should also be comfortable presenting and explaining your work to clients and stakeholders.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue, or a similar SPA framework (we use React, but if you're an Angular expert and want to switch, we’d be happy to talk to you!)
- Bonus points if you have a deep understanding of Redux, React’s Context API, MobX or other state management tools!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent concentration
- Please provide your current resume and a portfolio, Github or other information highlighting recent work and abilities
We offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no scheduled office hours and no space for big egos. We attract smart people who are looking to be smarter and like to work with other smart people.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health and life insurance, and long-term disability.
We develop great solutions to solve each client’s problem, but we also build great relationships with our clients. We work hard as a team, but we also play as a team as we celebrate new business, project launches, birthdays and sometimes just have fun together (possibly why we were named as a 2016 Finalist for Best Places to Work in Richmond, Va).
This is a full time role and not a contract, staffing opportunity based in Richmond Virginia.
No Recruiters or Staffing Agencies please.