Interested in joining a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Cloud, and Data Analytics?
RTS & Our Culture:
We are a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics, Salesforce and Big Data. We have plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
At RTS, we offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours and no space for big egos.
We develop great solutions to solve each of our client’s problems, but we also build great relationships with our clients. We are straightforward and honest at all times. We work hard as a team, but we also play hard as a team. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and short-term disability.
- Know how to work with clients to understand their business needs (requirements elicitation)
- Can translate those needs into business and technical documentation (requirements documentation)
- Build strong and lasting relationships with clients based on trust (business development)
- Understand that not every problem requires the same solution approach (requirements methodologies)
- Have a strong technical (IT) background working on projects of various complexities (technical know-how)
- Solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (strong analytic and problem-solving skills)
- Can manage multiple tasks and projects (strong organizational skills)
- Know how to keep clients updated, identify and mitigate roadblocks, and deliver projects within the triple constraints (solid project management skills)
- Love to learn and share your insights (continuous development)
And you prefer a working environment that offers:
- a technically proficient, learning-oriented but fun culture
- a hard-working, but casual workplace with no crap, few meetings, and a get-it-done philosophy
- a flat management organization where everyone takes full responsibility for their day-to-day activities
Do you have:
- Business Systems Analysis, Writing Proposals and Statements of Work, Working with a variety of clients in multiple domains
- Building ERDs and gathering technical requirements
- Understand basic Web Architecture to build requirements
- Understanding of technology platforms such as .NET, Java, Rails, etc. is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Information Science or an equivalent concentration
We would love to meet you!