As a Quality Assurance Engineer at RTS, you’ll be responsible for the testing and verification of software systems. As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with Business Analysts, Software Developers, and Project Managers to write, review, and execute test cases throughout the SDLC.
RTS & Our Culture:
We are a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics, Salesforce, and Big Data. We have plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
At RTS, we offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours and no space for big egos.
We develop great solutions to solve each of our client’s problems, but we also build great relationships with our clients we are straightforward and honest at all times. We work hard as a team, but we also play hard as a team. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, and life insurance, and short-term disability.
Are you Interested in joining a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Cloud, and Data Analytics?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (status quo is not our game)
- You love to learn and share your insights (nobody is perfect and you have to be ready to share)
- You know what it means to be a team player (egos are left at the door)
- You build relationships with clients based on trust (we are straightforward and honest at all times)
- You reliably manage yourself (you build your own role and know when things need to get done)
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time while successfully meeting deadlines
- Exceptional written communication skills and ability to produce clean and clear documentation and feedback
- High-level understanding of the SDLC process and what role a Quality Assurance Engineer plays in that process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent concentration or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with SoapUI or REST API testing
- JIRA or other project management software
- TestRails, Zephyr or other test case management software
Job Type: Full-time