This is a unique opportunity on our Client Services team at RTS Labs. As an Engagement Lead, you will be a part of accelerating company growth. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated by building and fostering mutually beneficial relationships. You will generate leads, and ultimately create a fantastic and personal client experience that will drive a winning business. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker that will establish empathy and an in-depth understanding of clients needs to help provide new business opportunities for RTS.
RTS & Our Culture:
We are a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics, Salesforce and Big Data. We have plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
At RTS, we offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours and no space for big egos.
We develop great solutions to solve each of our client’s problems, but we also build great relationships with our clients by being straightforward and honest at all times. We work hard as a team, but we also play hard as a team. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, life insurance, and short-term disability.
Who You Are:
- You welcome the challenge to build pipeline with a high growth company
- You want to treat the business as if it were your own and drive revenue forward
- You pick up new technologies quickly and want to understand them
- You are self-managed but want to be a part of a growing team that checks ego at the door
- You are efficient with partners’ and clients’ time and work hard to understand client business at a core level to generate additional opportunities
- You are detail-oriented and understand that even small things can impact client experience
- Experience selling Salesforce, a CRM system or SaaS services is preferred
- Solutions selling experience managing opportunities through a complex sales process is important
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at an executive and upper management level
- Experience in a fast-paced, self-motivated environment
Your Days Include:
- Maintaining & Building Relationships with Prospective and Current Clients: We’re building a new pipeline and expanding on current relationships. We’ll look to you to have several touchpoints with our current and prospective clients through emailing, calling, and networking.
- Outreach to Partners: Through a mix of discovery sessions, emails, and in-person meetings, you will continue to grow new relationships within new and established partnerships
- Researching your Prospective Partners: Utilizing a variety of resources, such as social media, LinkedIn and proprietary tools, you will research and learn more about prospective partners. What drives their business? What type of projects or changes have occurred or are planned for the future? This type of information will drive conversations and help create the relationship needed to build successful partnerships.
- Engagement within the Salesforce community: Building relationships within the Salesforce community is crucial. As an Engagement Lead, you will attend and host Salesforce events and conferences.
- Documentation: What you do is important and we have several tools to help you succeed at RTS. You will document your projects, meetings, incoming leads and forecasting for future business. This includes working with Salesforce for sales tracking, building presentations for client meetings, and much more.