As a Digital Product Manager, you will set the strategic vision and solution design for web and mobile applications. You have the capacity to quickly become an expert in your clients’ business and can articulate strategic vision spanning experience design, feature evolution, and technology solutions.
Your primary job is to imagine and execute digital products that help to solve client's business problems and generate results. As a member of the Product team, you will lead and facilitate Discovery activities, implement market analysis and user research, collaborate closely with product designers and development teams, and lead in the creation of product visions and roadmaps.
Throughout product development, you will be relied upon to help to close requirements gaps, prioritize feature enhancements, validate and improve user experiences, collaborate to solve unexpected challenges and work interactively with the engineering team to ensure successful market releases. After go-live, the team and our clients will look to you for in-market analysis, performance insights and next step recommendations based on KPIs which you help to establish.
Are you Interested in joining a solid, fast-growing product development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Cloud, and Data Analytics?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You strike a balance between engineering and experience design and have the capacity to understand application architecture while creating innovative product experiences that drive business results and transformative change.
- You have the ability to work with client stakeholders to understand their business, technical challenges and strategic goals, and then transform them into tangible, easy to understand product vision and implementation plans.
- You know how to articulate what a great product experience is and thrive in collaborating with designers and engineers to meet high expectations.
- You understand how to evaluate user needs through qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- You can translate business and user needs into customer journeys, user flows, feature maps, etc.
- You partner with designers and developers to create testable concepts to validate hypotheses and solve for high-impact opportunities or optimize existing experiences.
- You have a proven track record of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You love to learn and share your insights.
- You are a team player and you reliably manage yourself.
And you prefer a working environment that offers:
- a technically proficient, learning-oriented culture
- a hard-working, but casual workplace with no crap, few meetings, and a get-it-done philosophy
- a flat management organization where everyone takes full responsibility for their day-to-day activities
Do you have:
- Experience working in web, digital, and/or product design and development
- An understanding of general web and mobile application architectures to support building requirements
- A high-level understanding of technology platforms such as .NET, Java, Rails, PHP, etc.
- Working knowledge of multi-channel digital solutions
- 3-5 or more years of experience working to drive innovation and digital user experience enhancements for software applications
We’d love to hear from you!