At rtCamp, we believe “Start a conversation, the conversion will follow!”
You will be primarily responsible for generating leads through extensive outbound activities.
You may get yourself involved in complete pre-sales process but that is usually handled by the Client Success team, who will work alongside you.
- Prospecting enterprises with Content Management System (CMS) requirements across multiple industries such as news, publishers, media, entertainment, finance, healthcare, education and more.
- Travelling to industry conferences and events worldwide to meet prospects and generate leads.
- Travelling worldwide to meet interested prospects and existing clients to generate new business and grow existing business on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to generate own lead/prospect data. rtCamp doesn’t believe is mass emails or cold calling campaigns. So we need little but very targeted data that you should be able to generate yourself.
- Apply a deep understanding of rtCamp’s offerings and capabilities while making an early stage pitch.
- Working towards achieving rtCamp’s and individual targets. Generally, you need to successfully acquire 8-10 new accounts annually worldwide.
- 3+ years of outbound sales experience for web & enterprise content management systems (CMS). Experience with Drupal/Acquia, Adobe AEM, Sitecore is also acceptable. WordPress preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English.
- An extrovert by nature, comfortable in networking, building new relationships, scheduling calls and/or demos with clients
- Ability to understand and analyze a potential client’s business and its goals
- Must have prior international travel experience for business conferences.
- If you are applying from India, then you must have a valid US Visa with 2-years validity. B1/B2 is also acceptable.
Good to Have
- Understanding of WordPress, its ecosystem, and applications.
- Understanding of News & Publishers ecosystem.