Note : We are offering remote working for this position
If you like working with visual elements and like working with interfaces then, this opening is for you!
- Developing a well structured front end application using React.js
- Create reusable React Component for current and future use.
- Writing optimized code for best performance on web and mobile devices.
- Collaborating with the engineering team.
- Understanding the client’s requirement and provide apt technical solutions.
- A regular day involves making WordPress templates from scratch based on design and data provided.
- 2+ years of working experience on React.js projects
- A clear understanding of the core concepts of React.js
- Familiar with common React workflows like Redux.
- Clear concept on ES6/ESNext.
- Understanding of Isomorphic applications and SSR.
- Knowledge of user authentication techniques, using JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of React frameworks like Gatsby and Next JS is useful.
- Should have experience with front-end development tools like Webpack, Babel and npm.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Should write semantic and well documented code.
- Familiarity with versioning control systems like Git and SVN.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of PHP and/or WordPress Development
While filling the application form, show us some of your proudest projects in the Work Sample field. Please provide the demo and the code repository link.
If you don't have any work samples or most of your work is not public then get started with one of our React assignment given here https://github.com/rtCamp/hiring-assignments/tree/master/React-Developer