This position is for a self-motivated, highly goal-oriented professional.
If you are someone who keeps their mind on the tasks at hand and is committed to getting results then rtCamp will be the perfect place for you.
We place the utmost importance on client satisfaction, and we’re looking for someone who shares our commitment towards the same.
- Creations of project plans, which would involve generating a timeline for the entire project and resource allocation.
- Monitoring resource’s efforts and keeping the stakeholders updated about the status of the project.
- Preparing a plan of tasks to be completed and assigning them to the right resources.
- Ensuring the timely completion of all the deliverables whilst maintaining premium quality.
- Maintain documentation of communication, sign-offs, progress, functionalities etc.
- Practise scrum/agile methodology through the project’s lifecycle.
- Managing multiple projects seamlessly.
- Providing performance feedback to team members.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce or any eCommerce plugin.
- Basic understanding of Google Sheets.
- Novice level knowledge of Database, HTML, CSS.
Good to Have
- Experience or understanding of migrating from one CMS to another.
- Know-how of writing blog post and case studies.
- Experience in related field/role.