We are looking for a WordPress Product Manager for our product rtMedia - https://rtmedia.io
You will be responsible for planning the roadmap of the product, leading the execution to achieve it, marketing the product and providing strong support to the users.
If you have managed or led a WordPress theme/plugin or SaaS product in the past this will suit you.
- You will always start the day with support. You need not extend support yourself, but you must have an eye on user-facing issues to build empathy with them.
- Participate in weekly sprint meeting to set development priorities which align with product goals & vision and also addresses important customer issues.
- Work with the marketing team to tweak e-commerce funnel to improve conversion rate. This includes working on content marketing, SEO, social media, landing pages, and A/B testing. You won’t be doing everything yourself — as you will have a team — but you need to know basic concepts across the board.
- Be responsible for speaking and handling sponsor desk at industry events such as WordCamps.
- Work with the design & QA team to ensure what goes out of rtCamp meets design and quality standards.
- Overall, you will be working with multiple teams to drive product growth as a product owner does. You will be the product owner for rtMedia.
- 3+ years of experience managing a WordPress product e.g. themes, plugins, extensions/add-ons, SaaS, etc.
- Participation in the WordPress community ecosystem in some way. It could be wordpress.org support forum, make.wordpress.org, WordCamps or any other way.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English.
Good to Have
- Understanding of media solutions and Digital Asset Management concepts
- Prior experience speaking at conferences such as WordCamp
- Some knowledge of Scrum methodology. Certification is not required.