If you like to code as well as play with servers on the cloud, if you like to automate all tasks to live a lazy life, this is the role for you!
- Monitor our infrastructure and respond to alerts
- Resolve production site issues working with other teams
- Automate day to day system related tasks
- Learn new open source tools to help you get your task done
- Debug and optimise code
- Linux systems
- Bash scripting
- Relational database e.g. MySQL
- Version control system e.g. git
Good To Have
Some experience in
- iptables, networking and server security hardening
- monitoring and logging tools like Logstash, Monit, etc.
- tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.
- tools like Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- any cloud computing platforms e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
While filling the application form, show us some of your proudest projects in the Work Sample field. Please provide the demo and the code repository link.
If you don't have any work samples or most of your work is not public then get started with one of our System Engineer assignment given here https://github.com/rtCamp/hiring-assignments/tree/master/System-Engineer