Note : We are offering remote working for this position
If you’re a passionate web developer with who believes that code is poetry, this opening is for you!
- Collaborate with some of the best development talent to build custom solutions on WordPress for our enterprise clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code.
- Manage project tasks, timelines and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
- Core PHP, MySQL
- Object-oriented programming
- CSS and/or any preprocessor (Sass, Less, etc.)
- Git version control system
- Strong communication skills in English
Good to Have
Some experience working with
- PHP frameworks e.g. Laravel, Symfony
- package manager e.g. Composer
- REST/Web service APIs
- testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- background job processing
While filling the application form, show us some of your proudest projects in the Work Sample field. Please provide the demo and the code repository link.
If you don't have any work samples or most of your work is not public then get started with one of our Web Developer assignment given here https://github.com/rtCamp/hiring-assignments/tree/master/Web-Developer