We are looking for Visual Designers with a strong creative & artistic drive who can provide a fresh perspective on design.
If you’re someone with a strong sense of typography & minimalism, this is the role for you!
- Create website user interface (UI) design. This includes building fresh websites and complete redesign projects
- Create style guides and corporate brand identity kits
- Create landing pages on an ongoing basis for the marketing team
- Conceptualise and create presentations, infographics, brochures flyers, standees, business cards on print and digital media
- Be an active part of rtCamp’s marketing team and create marketing collateral for social media
- A strong sense of typography & minimalism
- Working proficiency or experience designing for the modern web
- Working proficiency with the Adobe creative suite or Sketch (preferred)
Good to Have
- Experience with video or video editing
- Skill, experience or background in art or design
- Proficiency creating illustrations & graphics by hand or using graphical programs
- Some HTML & CSS knowledge. You will not be expected to write any code as part of your daily responsibilities
- Writing habits so that you can publish your research and experiments in design on rtCamp’s blog or own