Note : We are offering remote working for this position
If you’re passionate about writing beautiful WordPress code, regardless of your level of experience, we’re looking for you!
- Collaborate with some of the best WordPress development talent to build custom solutions for our enterprise clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- Object-oriented programming
- Git version control system
- Strong communication skills in English
Good to Have
Some experience in
- BuddyPress and/or WooCommerce
- Package manager e.g. Composer
- Testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- Any JS framework e.g. Vue, React, jQuery
- Experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
- Background job processing