Research Specialist Inc. (RSI) is a fast-growing company that specializes in assisting commercial insurance companies prevent losses. RSI audits commercial insurance inspections nationwide and provides detailed inspection reports. We are seeking to hire an individual excited to grow with us, who will bring energy and passion to our company.
The Quality Assurance Report Processor is an entry level position, but is a very important role within the company teaching you the ins and outs of the business. The ideal candidate is responsible for reviewing inspection reports received from contracted insurance inspectors. Candidates will be required to ensure the information provided is accurate and detailed, before the reports are handed over to our clients.
Required Skills –
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written and communication skills. Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and mathematical functions.
- Excellent organizational skills; able to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience –
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years customer service experience
Compensation and Benefits –
- $15-17 per hour DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year