The Operations Assistant is responsible in processing orders and coordination.
- Update internal spreadsheet of movements and other requirements
- Process and manage internal reporting systems for both purchase and sales of products
- Generation of Company’s contract
- Responsible to process Clients’ purchase orders
- Attend to Clients’ enquires and requests
- Coordinate with the Marketing Manager and Accounts Department to ensure accuracy
- Ensure the right specifications of products are supplied to customers’
- Tally receipts to the sales orders
No experience needed.