Reporting to the Head of Department, the incumbent is expected to maintain Safety and Quality of the terminal/operations, including :
- Inspects plant areas to ensure compliance with Occupational Safety, Health & Environment legislations and Quality Assurance.
- Conducts safety & quality audits/assessments.
- Responsible for maintaining the safety & quality manuals, procedures and reports.
- Reporting of any potential hazards and "near misses".
- Organizes health, safety & quality training for staff.
- Investigates and provides support for accidents/incidents.
The right candidate should be one who enjoys and thrives in a challenging work environment, possessing the followings :
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a logistics, manufacturing, petrochemical and/or industrial environment.
- Experience with external safety and ISO audits and procedures
- Strong operational background with a keen eye for details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Workplace is on Jurong Island