Reporting to General Manager of Network and operations Divisions, you will be Leading the Vessel Operations Department and overseeing the scheduling,ship planning and Dangerous Goods/Special Cargo Teams. You will be involved in Operations Functions Ensuring Smooth Vessel Operations, Optimizations and utilization and processes are aligned with business directives and regulations. leading the teams ,you will also be involved in planning and career development of the Vessel operations team.
- Lead stowage planing team to plan,manage crane splits, restow/re-handling cost and ensure safe handing of cargo
- Lead scheduling team on schedule monitoring and advise corrective action when required
- Monitor Vessel movement,schedule and Port Operations
- Monitor Overall vessels Bunker consumption and Performance
- Work with energy Management team stationed in India to manage Vessel voyage consumption
- Monitor and keep abreast of ports and terminals development
- Monitor guidelines and update policy on DG acceptance ensuring prompt actions actions on daily operations
- Bachelor Degree in maritime / logistics or COC 1 in master Mariner with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the Shipping industry and experience in leading a team.
- Self-Driven,Forward Looking,results oriented and with strong communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Highly resourceful,Analytical and able to work under demanding timeline
- Possess good understanding and knowledge of current and future shipping business/operations challenges and opportunities