· Liaise with Singapore office for the schedule of shipments, contract allocation/quantity split to clients and quantity split at discharging port.
· Appointment of independent surveyors for goods inspection at discharging point
· Preparation of import shipping documents prior vessel eta at discharging port.
· Ensure adequate cargo insurance coverage (marine and stocks in warehouse) and handle insurance claim matters (if any)
· Liaising with shipping agent, port handler and warehouse manager to ensure timely berthing of vessel and smooth discharging to warehouse.
· Ensuring receivables duly collected prior cargo release to clients
· Ensuring that trades are updated and maintaining proper records in company system
· Ensure timely issuance of contracts to clients.
· Validation of all invoices received from suppliers and service providers.
· Coordination with Singapore office for payment to be effected to suppliers and service providers
· Coordinate with the respective trader/marketer on the purchase and sale of the commodities
· Timely updating of cargo movement in cargo system
· To oversee all shipments from contract execution to completion clearance of cargo in warehouse.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
· Prior experience in logistic, shipping or warehousing preferre
· Understanding of shipping and trading activities beneficial
· Minimum diploma required (Degree preferred) in relevant field of study