• Business Development & Marketing
• negotiate Charter Rates between Ship Owner & Cargo Owner.
• Build relationship with current clients and source for new clients
• Follow up if there are any disputes
• Outgoing and ability to communicate well in English.
• Motivated and self-driven individual but must be capable of working as part of the team.
• Have knowledge of shipping contracts and attention to details.
• Able to understand of counterparty risk, operational hazards and other considerations of different cargoes and routes.
• To be able to draft and proof read working charter parties for all on-going fixtures and familiar with standard charter party structures.
• IT literate
Skill and experience
• Candidate must be willing to work overtime and be outgoing in meeting clients
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience
• Knowledge of Maritime and Shipping
• Strong attention to detail