- Provide support to Fleet Management for PMS database building for existing and new join vessels. Work closely with Fleet Managers, Superintendents, Vessel Crew and Outsourcing Vendor for restructure of existing PMS and building of PMS for new join vessels
- Provide operational support for ongoing PMS database updates and requests for PMS and PMS-related information
- Conduct briefing sessions to vessel and office users on standard PMS equipment structure, procedures for effective and timely updates to PMS and usage of System
- Attend vessels for PMS and PMS-related matters as and when scheduled
- Provide support to supervisor for document management of vessel technical manuals and drawings
- Participate in new projects and initiatives.
- Degree in IT / Marine Engineering or equivalent with some sea going experience
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience in use of vessel planned maintenance system or has sail as a 4th engineer or 3rd Officer
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team-based environment
- Candidates with experience in supporting Vessel IT, Vessel attendance and technical support will be preferred.
Good attractive packages and benefits
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.