• Assist Accounting Manager for accounting task
• Handle full sets of accounts
• Smooth closing & timely reporting of monthly reports
• Prepare General & Administrative (G&A) Yearly budget.
• Review monthly’s financial statements, management accounts, financial schedules, invoices and payment prepared by Account Executive
• Monitor Cash balance and manage certain treasury functions.
• Assist with tax planning, structuring and to ensure tax compliance
• Responsible for accounting functions including GL, AP, AR, staff claims, petty cash, administrative functions, etc
• Prepare audit schedules and assist in the annual audits
• Degree in Accounting discipline, & minimum 5 years of working experience as an Accountant accounting role handling multiple full set of accounts for different entities.
• Knowledge of accounting terminology and manage full set of accounts
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
• Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office
• Experience in the shipping/trading/commodity industry is an advantage