Our Client a shipping company /Commodities trading house is looking for legal counsel
- Draft, review and advise on legal documents (preferably charter parties, trading service contracts , shipping and sales contract )
- Assisting on variety of disputes relating to contracts, employment laws, arbitration,agreements, etc
- Assisting in various corporate and finance transactions, M&A , policies and procedures
- Provide legal support on special projects such as the acquisition of businesses/assets, etc as required.
- Formal legal qualification at University Degree level or above.
Preferable qualified Commonwealth /Singapore lawyer, with at least 1 years of experience gained in shipping companies, maritime law firm, P&I / FD&D Club, trading firms