1. Complies with the Company’s QSM and processes.
2. Coordinate and support all logistics requirement.
3. Plans, implements and controls the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services and related information from the point of origin to the point of consumption.
4. Coordinator for company logistics assets – Lorries for land transport and passenger launch for sea transport.
5. Plan, coordinate and ensure that all requirements are delivered to vessel at the right time and cost.
- Inventory Planning and Management
- Liaise with Procurement of Goods and Services
- Packaging and Storage
- Customer service (in-house / 3rd Parties)
- Custom documentation (e.g. AWB, DSA declaration etc)
6. Update and maintain accuracy of all office records and documentations by ensuring the proper information is enter into the Company’s electronic system as the system requirements.
7. Provide effective support to the Procurement Manager for the logistics functions.
8. Ensure good housekeeping and inventory of the Company’s goods storage area.
9. Contributes and feedback to section / department manager on improvements to the management system.
10. Assists where required, under the direction of the Procurement Manager. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Good IT knowledge, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Email
- Good knowledge of logistics processes
- Good communication skills – spoken and written English
- Dependable, can be relied upon to fulfill all job obligations with minimal supervision.
- Honest, works based on ethics and integrity.
- Meticulous, attentive and careful in details and thorough in completing assigned duties.
- Cooperative and collaborate well with all members of the organization and with 3rd parties.
- Pleasant, projects a good and friendly outlook to all stakeholders.
- Confident, able to take on and coordinate multiple parties to achieve objectives.
- Professional, always maintain a positive and professional outlook and respects the chain of command.
- Self-control, maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, avoiding aggressive behavior even in challenging and difficult conditions,
- Empathy, sensitive to other’s needs and feelings and be helpful on the job.