ROSEWOOD is looking for an Art Director to lead creative development and execution for one of our music clients. The ideal candidate is a mixed media creative expert with a true understanding of how entertainment shapes culture. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and superb leadership. You have a proven track record mentoring and motivating teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients as well as internal teammates, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects.
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Articulate concepts and executions in writing with rationale.
- Build pitch decks with insight driven concepts and innovative executions.
- Manage design requests and delegate to team members.
- Lead daily and weekly meetings with the motion graphic design department.
- Work closely with the Account, Production and Strategy teams to prioritizes requests.
- Create and interpret creative client briefs to conduct brainstorms.
- Drive best practices across all social and media platforms.
- Detail oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Effectively communicate challenges and opportunities to leadership.
- Oversee maintenance of internal digital asset management system.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your art directing and leadership skill sets.
- Inspire and build with other creatives in the ROSEWOOD family.
- 5+ years of developing strategic creative for brands.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling.
- Well versed in types of storytelling and structure from scripted to non-scripted.
- Have a good understanding of strategy and how data informs executions.
- Expert understanding of design methods, history and terminology.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, Adobe CS and Trello.
- Deep understanding of best practices in social and traditional advertising.
- Maintain a curious mindset and always strive for innovation.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and proactively take on opportunities.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Deep experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives.
- A strong understanding of culture from music, entertainment and news is preferred.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Superior presentation and communication skills.
- Natural born leader.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong and inspiring communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.