Now Hiring: Brand Director (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial Brand Director who is excited about the ever-evolving world of social media. This role provides a unique opportunity to manage high profile client accounts, deliver best-in-class results and oversee brand marketing and growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for client(s); communicate regularly with client on status, timeline, monthly scope, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items.
- Develop a deep understanding of client social initiatives to concept deliverables that best meet, optimize and add value.
- Oversee strategy, ideation, and development of social content across current and upcoming platforms.
- Take responsibility for overall account health and client happiness.
- Manage and optimize communication across internal team. Go above and beyond to promote positive workflows, oversee process and support quality control across all projects from ideation through execution.
- Track project status and ensure team is hitting milestones at every stage of the process leading up to client delivery.
- Manage day-to-day tactical initiatives for the client’s business; maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables while understanding the client’s long-term goals.
- Maintain positive relationships and build confidence among clients and internal teams.
- Ensure timely delivery of assets, feedback and revisions.
- Anticipate and problem-solve potential challenges for all production projects and general account management.
- Ideate opportunities to improve efficiencies and client relationships.
- Communicate real time success updates with client and internal team.
- Identify resource needs and source solutions to ensure timely delivery of assets. Supplement resource needs when applicable, skill set providing.
- Lead external contractor communication, asset delivery, and invoicing.
- Always bring your A-Game to brainstorms, outings, meetings, etc.
- Embody a Team player mentality day in and day out.
- 10+ years of brand management or equivalent social/digital/integrated marketing experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.