Video Editor (Full-Time / Venice, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Video Editor who can strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team, creating content for a top tier brand client in the entertainment/music industry. This individual must have a trending eye for video content and understand how to reach social audiences effectively.
- Strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for high profile entertainment clients.
- Conceive, craft, and execute dynamic video edits that captivate a young social-driven audience and accomplish project objectives.
- See the bigger picture across all available footage, crafting together sequences to deliver best in class social video content.
- Edit videos, build unique assets, and reformat for social platforms.
- Develop best practice trending content editing techniques to enhance content performance across social platforms, as well as extend content across traditional platforms.
- Collaborate with Associate Content Director, Content Creators, Motion Graphic Designers, Production Director and Account Team on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate with social team to help develop campaign art direction and contribute ideas during content brainstorm sessions.
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
- Continually survey and discuss social media, digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- 4+ years of video editing experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Master of all aspects of video Post Production including editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Must be immersed in pop culture.
- Passion for music and music festival culture is a plus.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in design and preparation of final deliverables.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.