Now Hiring: Post Production Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Post Production Manager to oversee the shipping of all client deliverables on time, on strategy and on brand. The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, with strong project management and people skills. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of communicating directly and effectively across internal teams, as well as meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects.
- Assist Production Director in establishing clear quality assurance workflow and process for post production team.
- Confirm and communicate delivery specs and deliverables lists.
- Quality control deliverables to ensure all requirements are met.
- Manage communication of post production schedules to ensure timely client delivery at various approval stages.
- Secure external contractors as needed, tracking and managing all related costs and securing budget approvals.
- Delegate designers and editors (internal and external) across client projects in post production.
- Oversee the maintenance and organization of internal asset management system.
- Schedule and attend key creative approval sessions, including final sound design, color correction and cut down reviews.
- Stay updated on the production schedules, including all shoot dates, asset due dates, and publish dates.
- Ensure all content is uploaded to Dropbox, Vimeo, and company server at key stages of internal and client review process.
- Participate in monthly tear down meetings with Production, Creative and Account teams to review all wins and opportunities.
- Effectively problem solve and escalate technical, logistical and communication issues across projects.
- Reinforce brand guidelines, assets specs and creative feedback to editors and designers as needed.
- 4-5 years of post production experience in a media and/or advertising agency.
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Resolve, and ProTools.
- Understanding of how to multitask, prioritize, and act with urgency.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle multiple highly detailed projects.
- Inclined to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Team player who can accommodate different personalities and work styles.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.