Now Hiring: Creative - Copy (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Creative with a copy background to support creative development and execution for a top tier brand client in the music/technology industry. This role is fast-paced and requires quick execution and high level concepting. The ideal candidate is a mixed media creative with a passion for music and a strong understanding of how it shapes culture. You have a proven track record collaborating with teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priorities within the program.
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Articulate concepts and executions in writing with rationale.
- Create and interpret creative client briefs.
- Build pitch decks with insight driven concepts and innovative executions.
- Support creative direction on set to deliver innovative creative that is on brand strategy.
- Work closely with the Brand and Production teams to prioritize requests.
- Drive best practices across all social and media platforms.
- Ensure detail-oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Effectively communicate challenges and opportunities up to the account’s Associate Creative Directors and Creative Director.
- Support maintenance of internal digital asset management system.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your art direction, design and big concept thinking skill sets.
- Inspire and build with other creatives, as well as work autonomously when needed.
- 3-5+ years of developing strategic creative for brands.
- Practiced presentation and communication skills.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social-first storytelling.
- Well-versed in types of storytelling and structure from scripted to non-scripted.
- Solid understanding of strategy and how data informs creative.
- Expert understanding of writing best practices and a demonstrated love for language.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, Adobe CS and Trello.
- Understanding of best practices in social and traditional advertising.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go-getter attitude.
- A passion for music, entertainment, sports and culture.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.