VP, ROSEWOOD Studios (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a seasoned, dynamic executive to build and oversee infrastructure, growth, monetization and revenue generation for ROSEWOOD Studios. The VP must be a natural leader, skilled at managing and mentoring a team as well as building and bringing in trusted relationships with clients and vendors. They must be extremely organized, proactive, and polished in everything they do. This role will be responsible for overseeing the success and innovation of every project undertaken by the studio.
- Direct revenue generation, staffing and overall infrastructure for ROSEWOOD Studios.
- Drive client procurement processes and leverage industry relationships to drive new business opportunities.
- Build and continually evolve the future studio model that executes best in class work across all media.
- Expertly craft and execute studio strategy to maximize efficiency, spur growth and drive monetization.
- Oversee the development, writing and presentation of studio proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
- Be highly commercially minded, maximizing profitability on every project.
- Supervise revenue/margins throughout client productions; translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client.
- Oversee, mentor and guide an interdisciplinary team across production, post production, and content creation capacities.
- Manage all facets of digital content projects including development, production, budgeting/scheduling, editorial supervision, including scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations.
- Foster a safe and productive work environment that encourages growth, collaboration, strategic thinking, and world class executions.
- Manage high level and escalated client conversations.
- Build and maintain a vetted network of freelance talent, ensuring the department can quickly scale up as workload requires.
- Accurately assess and forecast the staffing needs across projects, assigning ideal teams based on appropriate skills and level.
- Constantly create and evaluate process, efficiency, and structure to help ensure continued success of the department.
- Provide leadership through the planning and delivery of productions and liaise with clients and internal teams/partners to ensure exceptional levels of production quality and creative delivery.
- Communicate regularly on business development opportunities, proposal/project status, and risks to Leadership Team and Managing Partners.
- Research and introduce new technologies, tools, and partners into the studio infrastructure.
- 12+ years of production and/or creative experience, preferably within the entertainment or advertising industries.
- Expert knowledge of current and developing digital content platforms, as well as successful platform specific brand campaigns that break through the noise.
- A confident leader who is adept at managing and mentoring people while implementing process.
- A master at budgeting, easily capable of reviewing and accounting for all production budgets and margins.
- Decisive, assertive, strategic and commercially minded.
- Strong aptitude for organization, delegation and prioritization.
- Passionate, positive, and solution-oriented.
- Skilled communicator who is able to navigate difficult conversations with tact.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.