Now Hiring: Operations Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for leading a wide range of operations initiatives—spanning facilities, internal systems, IT, culture, and accounting. The ideal candidate is jane/jack of all trades—smart, hands on, adaptable and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
- Serve as point of contact with external operations vendors, including IT services, legal, insurance, equipment/suppliers, etc.
- Work closely with IT partners to ensure optimal equipment, software and file storage solutions are accessible to employees. Regularly evaluate agency IT and technology infrastructure.
- Work with IT and Post-Production teams to create and optimize a file sharing, archiving and deletion process that meets the needs of clients and the business.
- Initiate and drive forward culture initiatives i.e. planning/execution of RW anniversary/holiday party, client entertainment/gifts, etc.
- Manage agency insurance policies, claims and requests.
- Work with VP, Operations to develop internal policy and process, as well as coordinate and deliver internal announcements and trainings.
- Work cross-functionally with departments to develop and implement a ROSEWOOD Process & Procedure Playbook.
- Lead internal communication and act as point of contact for all internal operations and culture-related requests.
- Work cross-functionally with departments to develop playbooks for each individual role at ROSEWOOD.
- Manage and quality assure weekly timesheet process (Function Fox). Input timesheets for all non full-time employees.
- Lead the launch and implementation of all new internal programs and processes.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding from an operational perspective, including all process & procedure-related trainings.
- Regularly maintain all internal databases and login/password spreadsheets.
- Lead community outreach initiatives, i.e. internship program, speaker series, philanthropic opportunities, etc.
- Organize monthly All Hands meetings.
- Lead special projects as needed across a number of areas impactful to the business.
- 5-7 years of operations or equivalent administrative experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to problem solve quickly and independently, when needed.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy, with a hands on approach.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat DC, MS Office, Keynote, and Pages.
- Highly organized and meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle multiple highly detailed projects.
- Inclined to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.