Now Hiring: Operations & Culture Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an Operations & Culture Manager who will be responsible for leading a wide range of operations, facilities, culture and process initiatives. The ideal candidate is multifaceted, passionate and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
- Serve as main point of contact with external operations vendors, including IT services, legal, cleaning, handymen, technicians, gardening/facilities, equipment/suppliers, etc.
- Develop and implement a ROSEWOOD Process & Procedure Playbook in collaboration with Operations Director.
- Lead internal communication and act as point of contact for all internal Operations and Culture related requests.
- Work cross-functionally with departments to develop playbooks for each individual role at ROSEWOOD.
- Lead the launch and implementation of all new internal programs and processes.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding from an operational perspective, including day of process & procedural training.
- Oversee Culture initiatives i.e. planning/execution of RW anniversary/holiday party, client entertainment/gifts, etc.
- Manage and quality assure monthly expense reporting process (Expensify) and weekly timesheet process (Function Fox).
- Regularly maintain all internal databases and login/password spreadsheets.
- Work with Operations Director to create annual departmental budgets; track against budgets monthly to ensure consistency.
- Work closely with our accounting partners to oversee all banking and cash management.
- Work with Operations Director to develop internal policies, as well as coordinate and deliver internal announcements and trainings.
- Lead community outreach initiatives, i.e. IYA internship program, speaker series, philanthropic opportunities, etc.
- Work with Office Manager to ensure each team member has the appropriate equipment.
- 4-6 years of operations or equivalent administrative experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Extreme discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat DC, MS Office, Keynote, and Pages.
- Highly organized and meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle multiple highly detailed projects.
- Inclined to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.