Producer (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Producer to lead productions for a top tier consumer brand client in the music/entertainment industry. The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, with a passion for shaping culture through narrative storytelling. This role is fast-paced and requires superb communication, seasoned leadership and hands on execution.
- Working with supervising producer and post producer to make sure all budgetary, logistical, and legal needs of the program are met
- Working with supervising producer and post producer to create and maintain workflows across the program
- Working with supervising producer to execute project management across the team as a whole - ensuring creative and post teams are clear on their to-dos and are on task
- Working in tandem with supervising producer and post producer to track and actualize costs for a multi-million dollar budget
- Managing payroll and contracts
- Overseeing production coordinator whose duties include visa and carnet procurement, crew & travel booking domestically and internationally, talent communication and organization, etc.
- Traveling domestically and internationally producing shoots with small crews, ensuring all legal, brand, and creative needs are met during shoots
- 5+ years as producer with line producing experience across international commercial, branded, or docu shoots
- Proactive with a love for spreadsheets, legal QC, and logistics
- Ability to go into the field and produce content both domestically and internationally
- Experience producing international shoots
- Positive, self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player with expert interpersonal skills.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.