Producer (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Producer to lead national and internationals productions for a top tier consumer brand client in the music/entertainment industry. The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, with a passion for shaping culture through narrative storytelling. This role is fast-paced and requires superb communication, seasoned leadership and hands on execution.
- Own the entire life-cycle for video/photo productions.
- Lead communication with client and internal/external stakeholders throughout production process. Regularly communicate project status updates to Production Director.
- Partner with Associate Art Director/Associate Creative Director throughout creative process to advise on feasibility of ideas.
- Manage all production budgets, including tracking and inputting of all receipts and expenses.
- Develop and manage production calendars and workback schedules.
- Create pre-production and wrap books.
- Research and secure all props, models/talent, and/or locations needed for shoots.
- Work with insurance agent to produce COIs.
- Pull permits from appropriate organizations as needed.
- Negotiate all location agreements for shoots.
- Lead and manage a full team for studio shoots and on-location productions from pre-production through wrap.
- Manage booking, invoicing and communication with all external production contractors and vendors.
- Ensure each shoot is run at the highest level of efficiency and professionalism.
- 6-8 years of production experience in advertising, editorial, or entertainment industries.
- Strong understanding of production related technology/equipment and its applications, constraints and limitations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in managing integrated marketing campaigns production, with an understanding of how content can be utilized across all media channels.
- Client service experience in managing project expectations.
- Experience managing internal stakeholders and external vendor relationships.
- Experience overseeing productions on location in global markets, specifically Asia-Pacific (Shanghai).
- Conversational/advanced level Mandarin is a huge plus.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
- Positive, self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player with expert interpersonal skills.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.