Now Hiring: Art Director (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an Art Director who will lead ideation and development of campaign creative as well as ensure the output quality of all content from copywriting to videography to photography is on brand and resonant with the target audience.
The Art Director will need to be a seasoned storyteller with a deep understanding of what is shaping music culture. The ideal candidate will need to be creatively nimble in a fast-paced social landscape and managing/delegating work across many projects at once. You will have a proven track record of mentoring and motivating teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients as well as internal teammates, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects.
- Concept, craft and execute great ideas incorporating new digital trends and music happenings.
- Articulate concepts and executions in writing with rationale.
- Lead and oversee the creation of all pitch decks, scripts and treatments.
- Work closely with the Account and Production teams to prioritize requests.
- Work on both the creative and strategic aspects of all projects.
- Drive best practices across all social and media platforms.
- Ensure detail-oriented quality control with all concepts and versions.
- Effectively communicate challenges and opportunities up to VP, Creative.
- Oversee maintenance of internal digital asset management system.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your creative directing and leadership skill sets.
- 4-6 years of experience developing strategic creative for brands.
- Superior presentation and communication skills.
- Global perspective - ability to work across time zones and lead creative across multiple locations.
- Well-versed in non-scripted storytelling and structure.
- Experience directing visual elements of a campaign involving photography and video.
- Strong affinity for culture and deep knowledge of music.
- Solid understanding of strategy and how data informs creative.
- Deep understanding of best practices in social and traditional advertising.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, Adobe CS and Trello.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go-getter attitude.
- A passion for music is a must.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.