Community Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Community Manager who will be responsible for channel planning, publishing, listen and response and overall campaign execution. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels.
- Build and execute best practice social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all client posts are accurate and punctual.
- Manage daily social communication and consumer listen and response.
- Survey and discuss daily digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- Collaborate in brainstorm sessions during social media strategy ideation and campaign development phases.
- Identify real-time digital and cultural trends to inform social media strategy and community building.
- Partner with Social Media Manager to prepare weekly/monthly progress reports for clients measuring social media channel and creative campaign performance.
- Extract insights, identify trends and build out data driven strategies to amplify creative campaign performance to exceed client KPIs.
- Go above and beyond to ensure overall health across client’s social media channels.
- 3-5+ years of community management or equivalent social media marketing experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects autonomously.
- Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem.
- Strong affinity for culture - specifically music, sports, art and fashion.
- Deep understanding of best practices in social and traditional advertising.
- Fluency in Keynote. Proficiency in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat DC, MS Office, Pages.
- A genuine team player with interpersonal skills.
- A strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.