Social Media Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for copywriting, social strategy and overall campaign development. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
- Lead all copywriting across client social media channels.
- Identify real-time digital and cultural trends to inform social media strategy and community building.
- Manage daily social communication and consumer listen and response.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels.
- Develop client proposals and presentations in partnership with Associate Art Director/Art Director to answer client briefs, overseeing all copywriting, strategy and project management.
- Stay current on social platform updates impacting copywriting, community management and social media strategy.
- Manage day-to-day tactical initiatives for the clients.
- Anticipate and problem-solve potential challenges for all projects and campaigns.
- Track the status of social projects and campaigns from ideation to completion, ensuring that the team is hitting milestones at every stage of the process.
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports for clients measuring social media channel and creative campaign performance.
- Extract insights, identify trends and build out data driven strategies to amplify creative campaign performance to exceed client KPIs.
- 3-5 years of social media management or equivalent social/digital/integrated marketing experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Experience working with clients in the music industry is a plus.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects autonomously.
- Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Fluency in Keynote. Proficiency in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat DC, MS Office, Pages.
- A genuine team player with interpersonal skills.
- A strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.