VP, Brand (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial VP, Brand who will adeptly lead and oversee brand marketing, social strategy and account services across all clients. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to establish a long-term career within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
- Be responsible for how ROSEWOOD builds the most innovative brands on social.
- Oversee the development and measurement of innovative social media marketing strategies and plans across all clients.
- Manage, mentor, teach, and inspire a diverse team of Brand Directors, Brand Managers and Community Managers who are responsible for leading all day-to-day client work.
- Be the agency’s foremost expert on social media platform strategy and best practices.
- Analyze the client’s mission, then ideate and develop their social program, developing the vision for platform strategy, content purpose, voice, and growth planning.
- Be a brand storyteller with the ability to communicate/build your ideas in deck form. Lead in-person pitches to communicate your strategies clearly and persuasively.
- Mentor and teach direct reports to extract meaningful insights, identify trends and build out data driven tactics to amplify campaign performance and exceed client KPIs.
- Serve as an internal cross-team leader, driving and communicating Brand priorities and initiatives with Creative, Production and Operations teams.
- Guide all aspects of client management. Build long-term relationships, over-exceed expectations and ensure delivery of the highest quality service.
- Proactively anticipate and solve potential problems to ensure work is delivered on budget without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain the deepest understanding of clients’ brand and social initiatives to concept deliverables that best meet, optimize and add value.
- Oversee and drive account profitability. Work with Managing Partners and Leadership team to develop and negotiate statements of work.
- Be ROSEWOOD’s budgeting expert to create best in class, optimized client budgets. Lead client communication as related to budgeting.
- Leverage relationships to grow current business and develop new opportunities accordingly.
- Participate in strategic development of new business. Take an active role in communication, budgeting, pitching, and contract negotiations.
- Consistently identify ways to improve internal agency team structure, workflow, approach, and processes.
- Always bring your A-Game to brainstorms, outings, meetings, etc.
- Embody an above and beyond work ethic to grow the client, organization, and team.
- 12-15+ years of brand management or equivalent social/digital/integrated marketing experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Be an expert in social and brand marketing.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
*This organization participates in e-Verify.