The Senior Salesforce Consultant works with a variety of clients as key point of contact and project manager. With strong industry and project management experience, the Senior Salesforce Consultant will design solutions, manage timeline, budget and deliverables, coach and mentor colleagues, lead team assignments and projects, assist in firm development, and ensure overall project success. We work as a team to ensure long-term success and deliver solutions that our customers can count on.
- Undergo deep, technical business process discovery and create trusted solutions built on best practices
- Communicate directly with clients and manage implementations and customization projects
- Accurately manage budget, scope, risks, and issues during project lifecycle process
- Customize Salesforce including layouts, detail pages, custom objects and workflows in Salesforce Lightning
- Work directly with clients to translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Configure Salesforce settings for users, profiles, and permission sets
- Stay up to date with new features and product launches from Salesforce and other technology partners
- Develop trusted and synergetic relationships with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Become familiar with Skuid development practices and principles
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in similar role working directly with Salesforce clients
- Regularly leads team assignments and project engagements with a variety of clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com administration and setup .
- Experience with Agile methodology and familiarity with best practices as it relates to Salesforce projects
- Strong knowledge of Lightning components and pages
- Deep understanding of relational databases and custom relationships
- One or more current Salesforce certificates (Platform Developer I, App Builder, Consultant Certifications)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record, with ability to pass a federal background check and drug test
- Ability to preserve confidential and sensitive customer and company information
- Must be able to type a minimum of 55 words per minute
- Willingness to travel up to 30% on occasion
- Must possess strong time management skills, be punctual, and reliable while adjusting changes in priorities
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions while maintaining a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with clients regularly via email, phone and in-person in a timely manner.
- Must have high moral and ethical standards, be trustworthy, honest, and have a high regard for integrity, reliability, and positive attitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and ability to understand business process across many industries
- Ability to speak and write accurately and elegantly about technical software offerings and our solutions
- Maintain a professional appearance and demonstrate proper business etiquette
- Self-starter, confident, entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently or in a group
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.