The Technical Recruiter handles ongoing talent acquisition efforts. This position focuses on recruitment and staffing, coordinating events, training and development, and administrative tasks. We work as a team to ensure long-term success and deliver solutions that our customers can count on.
- Strategically recruit quality talent in various capacities as needed by existing and future demand
- Create and post open job positions, interview candidates and make hiring recommendations to management
- Schedule, coordinate, plan, and track regular training and development sessions
- Verify and maintain certifications for all employees
- Collect, scan, and maintain employment documents and ensure legal compliance of all human resources activities
- Build positive relationship and rapport with employees, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Track and assist with creating a positive work experience for all employees and contractors
- Assist with managing employee benefits programs
- Work with other departments on administrative tasks.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of one year experience working in similar role recruiting for technical and/or professional positions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with using Google Docs, Salesforce platform, MS Office for administrative tasks
- One or more current Human Resource certificates (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record, with ability to pass a federal background check and drug test
- Ability to preserve confidential and sensitive customer and company information
- Must be able to type a minimum of 55 words per minute
- Willingness to travel up to 10% on occasion
- Must possess strong time management skills, be punctual, and reliable while adjusting changes in priorities
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions while maintaining a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with employees and customers regularly via email, phone and in-person in a timely manner.
- Must have high moral and ethical standards, be trustworthy, honest, and have a high regard for integrity, reliability, and positive attitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and ability to understand business process across many industries
- Ability to speak and write accurately and elegantly about technical software offerings and our solutions
- Maintain a professional appearance and demonstrate proper business etiquette
- Self-starter, confident, entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently or in a group
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.