Do you love to build relationships and engage with potential buyers? Do you enjoy building and managing a Sales Team? Do you enjoy interacting with clients on a daily basis and working as part of a team to exceed quarterly revenue targets? Roostify is seeking an ambitious and talented Enterprise Sales Director.
At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by mortgage lenders across the country to improve lending experiences every day. This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Roostify is a Bay Area-based mortgage technology company focused on streamlining and accelerating the home loan experience for consumers, lenders, and real estate professionals. Roostify sells a private label solution to mortgage originators that facilitates digitization and collaboration within the application-to-close process. We work with banks of all sizes; our customers include four of the top 20 originators in the country, top 5 independent mortgage banks, leading direct-to-consumer banks, and a leading credit union corporate.
You will engage Roostify’s prospective customers, prepare and present demonstrations of the Roostify platform, and manage the sales cycle from qualification to close. You are a confident communicator with excellent presentation and customer service skills and have the ability to persuasively present Roostify’s product offering to C-Level executives of mid-market mortgage lenders. You’ll also work closely with members of Roostify’s Product and Marketing Teams to strategize on account growth, prepare proposals, and share customer needs & successes.
- A consultative sales approach that can map mortgage lenders’ business goals and challenges with Roostify solutions and services
- Close net new business with named Enterprise Accounts consisting of the largest mortgage originators in the United States
- Drive incremental revenue inside named Enterprise Accounts by uncovering net new use cases, growing adoption of current opportunities and up selling and cross-selling additional services
- Lead generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure
- Partnership with Business Development (chartered with driving lead/opportunity generation), Customer Success (engaged for customer deployment), Roostify partners and Roostify sales team
- Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools
- Represent Roostify as a thought leader in the marketplace by participating in industry events and contributing to trade publications
- Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable, reliable, consistent, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process and results-driven
- Strong time management skills
- A minimum of 8+ years of documented success exceeding enterprise sales targets of greater than $2MM in annual contract value in the mortgage technology business
- A verifiable track record of closing seven figure transactions with large mortgage lenders
- Experience driving a complex sales process, project and resource management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills using PowerPoint and web conferencing
- Knowledge of mortgage technology software and services
- Knowledge of and relationships with customers in mortgage, real estate, title, escrow, and insurance industries
Reporting: weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast reports, pipeline overview and crisp, concise view of help needed supported by data and business impact
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.