At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day.
As an Associate Product Manager at Roostify, you’ll bring products to market and help realize the strategic vision of the company. You'll work cross-functionally, within Roostify and with our partners, to drive engagement and delight our users. You’ll play a critical role in the entire product development life cycle, from defining new market opportunities and requirements, to driving and executing successful go-to-market strategies. This is a high impact, high visibility role where you’ll be responsible for building products that deliver tremendous value to our users.
In this role, you’ll get the chance to learn deeply about our users, our industry, and product management on the whole.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen. More than delivering features, you aim to drive the business forward. Your natural curiosity and leadership allow you to pinpoint opportunities to transform the home loan experience, and deliver high-quality products. With a clear understanding of Roostify and our industry, you can inspire external partners to collaborate with us, find common goals, and drive projects to completion.
The energy you bring to the products you manage, and the partners you work with, should reveal your passion for designing and delivering solutions that delight users by completely understanding their needs.
SOME THINGS YOU MAY BE DOING DAY-TO-DAY INCLUDE:
- Investigate and propose areas of investment for our current products
- Rigorously prioritize opportunities, needs, and resources
- Develop well-informed hypotheses based on a deep knowledge of our customers, competitors and market
- Communicate directly with external partners. Craft well-researched business cases to align partners' interests and Roostify’s business goals
- Define success criteria before projects begin, measure along the way, and chart a path for future improvements
- Work closely with the design team to create wireframes or mockups and gather user feedback
- Work with engineering to understand the dependencies and complexity of implementing new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with agile Roostify teams to ship new, impactful features, including writing product requirement documents, gathering feedback from key stakeholders, collaborating during development to provide context and vision throughout the process
- Actively support successful roll-outs of new initiatives at scale in complex customer environments
THESE CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBE YOU:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years experience
- A demonstrable interest in software product development
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Creative problem-solver with thorough attention to detail
- Self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity and taking decisive action
- Highly collaborative team-player who can quickly build trust
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work cross-functionally and with external partners
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- Excited about doing hands-on work, and willing to roll up one’s sleeves
EXTRA POINTS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Familiarity with SaaS business
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of the real estate/mortgage industry
This role is based in San Francisco, CA. Remote employment will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.