As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that Roostify continues to meet its SLA obligations.
You will work across software development and DevOps teams to accomplish your goals at a software and infrastructure level. Like most other modern tech companies, Roostify has obligations around the delivery of its product and needs to continue to improve this while adding new features to the software.
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of Roostify’s products
- Enable scaling by providing tools, developing training and/or augmenting processes
- Work to build reports of SLA metrics for Roostify to share with their clients
- Engage the product and project management teams to ensure that reliability and scalability are built in from the ground up
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems for reliability incidents
- 4+ years experience in either DevOps or Software Development
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Perl
- Practical knowledge of configuration languages such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Practical knowledge of statistics
- Ability to show an analytical mindset
- Clear written and oral communication skills
This is a San Francisco based position. Only on-site employees will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.